Sunday, August 13, 2006

normal week.

Many thing really happened this week. Revelations? Haha.

Last tuesday was our last training day. We worked on our shooting forms as usual.
Okei, I am just with few words right now. I don't really know what to say. Just bear with me.
I think I have been disappointing many people this week.

Last Friday, I was supposed to go out with my cousins and friends. I was also supposed to go to the dentist. But the appointment was postponed and it was moved to Saturday. So I was able to attend the practice for the awit in our Linggo ng wika. We also played ball. Hahha. We played ball with our uniforms and school shoes. Haha. It was very crucial. I slipped while driving the ball. Ansakit ng pasa ko! Then, I was with Jea. She brought me home in our house. Before that, we were having this kind of serious talk. Of course, deep. Good thing. It was really raining so hard. Thanks Jea :)

Saturday, I went to Marielle's house. We had our practice again. It was really fun. I recorded some of the parts. And it sounded like the one we were playing in the player. Go pag-asa! :) Tooo bad, I left early. Our mcdo bill reached up to 1400+ K. Haha. I think we were 15? :) And then, we ate in Mann Hann in SM. Then they brought me to the dentist. Then I waited for some minutes. Then there. Pinastahan ako. Ansakit kaya nung banda unang part. Andami kasing butas ng ngipin ko. Haha. 5 lahat. Mei mga silver nako sa ngipin :P Then, we went to SM north again. We met with my lolo, my tita and tito. Then we went to Tandang Sora. Then went home.
Sunday today. We ate then took a bath then went to Mass. We chose to go to St.Paul. Nakakaamaze yung korean ata yun. Late kasi siya. Tas bigla siyang umupo dun sa sits nugn mga choir. Then kumanta siya kasama nug nchoir. Kasama pala siya dun. At parang siya yung leader. Bigay na bigay yugn pagkanta niya. Nakakatuwa :) After mass, we went to SM again. Then we ate and went home.


one more lie could be the worst...in this world there's real and make believe...let's play truth or dare. or maybe just dare because no one tells the truth anymore...(*thanks to Anne's stat message)


Happy Birthday Ate Gytha :) Hope you happy :)

No comments: