Sunday, November 05, 2006

The people I miss :(

******edited after a few hours.....****

It's the last day of our sembreak. Bitin? I don't know. What I like about sembreak is only the fact that I can sleep anytime. I can't do it during classes. Well, yeah, I can't do it but I tend to do it, especially for this certain subject. Guess :)

I'll continue the last part of my previous post.

I miss the person who has the same thinking with me.
I miss the person who has the same size of hand with me.
I miss my partner in crime.
I miss my pare.
I miss the person whom I eat kissables with during classes last year. The greatest sitmate I ever had.
I miss the person from Laguna wearing blacket who I hugged in the movie house last Friday.
I miss uslak.
I miss the person to whom I sing That Thing You Do with
I miss the person to whom I sing Wouldn't it Be Nice with.

I can't think of other people already. Maybe next time :)

Okei. Flashback for yesterday..

Hmmmm...Yes. Yesterday, we went to T. Sora, as usual. But we first dropped by in Puregold Commonwealth. My mom bought some breadpan. Yes, some, like 20 packs. Haha. Then we played basketball. Malapit na talaga bumagsak yung ring! Haha. And obviously, we were not really that conditioned to play. But, we won. Then my cousin and I went for jamming. I let her experience playing the elec. Haha. Angaling, tama pala yung ginawa ko. Then, I helped my tita with he new ipod video. Iba na talaga pag ignoranteng kagaya ko. Bute nalang nagets ko agad :) Then, yes, I was not able to eat dinner. When I arrived in our house, good thing, buhay pa yung mga parang brownies! Haha. Then, after that, I started with my reco letter for Carmille. Haha. I really needed to start on it this early. Why? Only one person knows why :) And I slept really late. Haha. 1:30 am :P

Today,hmmm..I woke up at 9:30am. Bitin talaga tulog ko. Hikab ako ng hikab! But then, we really needed to go to the salon. I proposed on just staying home alone. But then, my mom said that we would be going to Fil2. So yeah, I'm here now. It's still too early for a haircut. Kaya hotoil lang muna. Sabi ni mama next time nalang daw. She was trying to get you. She wasn't really sure of what she was saying, unless the talked personally or on the phone. And she got you. But honestly, it's okei :)

Starr, iba na talaga pag chismosa nu? Tsk. Wala akong pakeelam sa'yo. Just go on. Wow. bahala kayo. Pag sh*tty nga naman talaga.

What a coincidence. Anne and I has the same skin. Haha.

I remember. This happend yesterday. Gia sent a group message. She said that wala daw siyang magawa. Then I said to her: "Mag PC ka nalang." Then she said, "Ginagamit ng kuya ko eh." I repleied, "Magpakavain ka nalang jn. Haha." After an hour, she texted again. She said that she's in FEU Hospital. Then I asked her why she's there. She said, "Nasa ER kasi si kuya." What I replied was like this: "Weh? Diba parang kanina lang nagcocomputer lang yung kuya mo?" She said: "Nadulas kasi si kuya sa stairs. Tumama yung ulo niya sa may bakal na part, dumudugo yung ulo niya." I'm so speechless. I already don't know what happend after that. Like what Starr says during a game in GALS last January: Anything can happen in 5 seconds.

I'm nervous about the tests. Math. Tsk.

Happy Birthday sa kapatid ko sa November 7 :)

I hope that everything would be fine already. Yung training...sana.

Classes already tomorrow. Pwede bang di nalang magclasses? :P Gusto ko kumain ng donuts. :( Gusto ko magpakabatugan. Oh well.

Pahingi ng reco letter :) i-email niyo o kaya ibigay niyo sakin sa kahit anong paraan :P

*back to reality....

Onga pala...

Cza...hi=p




...beneath a sorrow lies someone who's reaching out, for a hand that's reaching too...


No comments: