Monday, August 29, 2005

boring day......and yesterday...

owkie....this is my second post..anyway..this day has been so very boring.....puno rin ng kamalasan.....as in.. :(.....hehe..di pa nga ko nagsusuklay eh......haha..: )

my mom went somewhere with my aunts....: )..my dad is in his work right now..he's really responsible and hardworking..i'm really proud of him...imagine...he works for 12-14 hours a day??...i htink..: )

i've decided to create a new blog because i'm still not contented with my blog there in blogdrive....: )....anyway...i think that blogspot is better...: )

ang aking mga kamalasan..

1. no internet card for a day that's no classes...
2. uupo na ngalang..matutusok pa ng charger sa tuhod...mei sugat tuloy...
3. no enough load...
4. no good tv shows for today...
5. a very boring day...
6. no classes...

so that was my day....then...suddenly..it change..jowk....hehe...thsi afternoon....earlier...we were supposed to leave and go to gloria IV..but....i insisted to my mom that i have nothing ot do there and it's better for me to stay here at home....then..i asked her to but net card for me...yey!!..i already have....hehe..: )..actually....the net card i'm using now is not mine..it's theo ne owned by my siblings..my bro discovered that it's still edible to use..: )..my mom said to my siblings that they're not leaving with us anymore because there's already classes tomorrow...they didn't know that it was because i insisted staying home..hehe..: )..and now..they're in the playground or basketball court of our subdi....playing basketball...i didn't want to come with them..that's why i'm here right now typing this entry...and i also fixed this blog..: )

yesterday..i didn't have internet card...so i made a music video....i didn't have video clips...so i used some pix in my account here in the PC....and i used the song GEMINI..and this mrning..i also saw the *real* music videos of Stay and Gemini..hehe....i also saw the vido of Sorry from Cueshe...: )

yesterday..we were ing gateway..i was supposed to buy the album of Cueshe..but..it was out of stock....i also broke the string of the fender electric guitar of my cousin...accidentally....luckily..he wasn't mad at me...he said that...maybe it's also good that one string was broke because it's also been a long time since the strings of his guitar was changed..: )

oh yah...and i don't know what to do with friendster..so i have been looking at others' profiles and mine......102 times viwed..owww...who would have an interest to look at my profile which is mreall super nonsense?....:p

owwww..yah..these are the URLs of my other blogs....

http://www.flicker18.blogdrive.com

http://www.xanga.com/lexi_eighteen


brb...




No comments: