Sunday, November 27, 2005

hmmmm..

just want to post this song..

Title:Like the Raindrops
Lyrics:Krisha L. Deveza
Music:Alexi L. Calda

i
It's 3 o'clock in the afternoon
And it's raining so hard
As I watch the raindrops falls
It's like my love that
I am seeing
Falling

Refrain:
I'll try to catch every raindrop
So that my love
Can hang on
But I guess I can't
I can't see
Love anymore

Chorus:
You made me lose
What I am feeling
You made me feel
Like I was the only one
Before
But it was all a damn hell lie
Like tha raindrops my love is
Falling faster for you
And now...
I'm gone

ii
It's a very cold afternoon
And very dark too
It's like being
In an empty space
No sound
I can hear
I can hear

[Refrain][Chorus]

Bridge:
I tried to forget you
But just like tha raindrops
You are to me
If the raindrops
Stop falling
That's the only time
I could love you again
But..

[Chorus]

Falling faster for you....
(And now)I'm gone...

gotta go sago....

be back maybe later..

still staying weird..:P

No comments: