Tuesday, November 01, 2005

post..post..post...

grrr..i really hate myself..i really suck....d*mn....haii......tama bang mang-away ng ibang tao?......waaahhhhhh...ayoko na talaga sa sarili ko....ang sama ko talaga....waahhhh..:c...anyway....so what should i do?....i don't really know....:c....waahhhhhh.......:'c

so what's with me?...i suck......well....this sembreak..ok.....i would be staying for the whole week in our house......soo...what a bad sembreak...haii.......waaahhhhh..ok...so haow many times did i say waaaahhhhh already?...hmmm...

my cousins igi and krisha are here with us for our break....ok....and last monday..we had a movie marathon...yey!!...we watched Monster-in-Law and The Longest Yard....ok...so I was sad when Chris Rock died in the movie...wtf.........I really didn't expect that he would die immidiately in that movie..anyway...Nelly really rocked in that movie....hehehe..:)

bye...:)

btw...
i suck....

No comments: