Friday, December 02, 2005

birthday..birthday..

happy birthday!!to whom?...haha...anyway...so....today..is quite normal...better than yesterday....really better...and now..i'm craving for cello's donuts...and it only means that i'm hungry....anywya..so...the phone of my dad was broken...he didn't know that it was still in his pants' pocket...so it was washed..nice...bye-bye phone..and..yna's really bad to me.....

yna: oi..
lexi_0718: o?..
yna: la lng..
lexi_0718: ngek..
lexi_0718: bgla nlng nag log out ung ym eh..
yna: oo nga..
yna: bat ganon??
lexi_0718: haha
lexi_0718: abnoi..
yna: kc ung gumagmit abnoi eh..
yna: lakas ng virus mo..
lexi_0718: okei..
lexi_0718: corny..

soo...where would you find such a great cousin?....hmmmm...anywya..so...the only people here in our house is me, my mom and manang....so....my siblings and my father are in ateneo...because of BEST...and wish that i could alos enroll for it...but then...scheadule's too hectic...i'll just enroll in summer..imagine life seeing coach rupert everyday....owwwww.....joke....anywyay.....

gotta go...

byee....

ang lakas ng virus ko!!...

No comments: