Monday, January 02, 2006

smf part 2!!..haha.. :P

wuhhooo!!..soo...i'm here in Netopia... :P hahaha..i'm with Lorraine... :P

soo....I thought that I would be at home the whole day super, super bored....so..I fixed 90% of my room...well....90% only..because I didn't fix my drawer, dude.. :P

soo.....yesterday...I askied permission from my father if he'll allow me to go here..and he didn't allow me...than...when we had our luck...he suddenly said....ang sarap mag-SM nu?...then he asked me some questions about our trip..then..tadddaaaaaaa!!...he allowed me!!..hehehe.. :)

so....my dad brougt me to SMF..then...I waited for Lorraine...then she suddenly texted me..and we met in Blue Magic...and then...we stayed there for an hour searching or I mean choosing gifts for Ate toot and Ate toot...(clue: the other one's birthday s January 3 and the other one's is January 7)..so..Lorraine's money..well it was suddenly gone with one handing dude.. :P and my 150 alos.. :P haha...soo...Lorraine bougt pillows for them...Ate January 3's..was quite expensive...soo....poof!!..no money.. :P we went around..then we ate...we almost left my change...owwww...then we thought of something to do..and then...we went here....and now..she's with me.. :P haha...soo..we are only 2.. :P haha...

yeah..it's New Year already!!.. :P I still haven't really accomplished or started fulfilling my Resolutions.. :P 2 days to go before classes...waahhhhh.. :( tinatamad pa ko!!...I still haven't even started with my Reflection on the Ibong A...and the PE Practical Test..Carmille,,okei n b un??.. :P

Lorraine saw already Chia's new look.. :P haha...Lorraine said...si Chia mukhang rakista!!..whahahahahahaha!!..


I'll be back someday again.. :P

pray for me..I'll be commuting... :I

No comments: