Saturday, February 25, 2006

GALS!!.. :D

starr!!..kinakabahan talaga ko..kala kakausapin mo siya... :P anyway..hmmm..yeah..long time,no post.. :P anyway....hmmmmm...recap?flashback?....time machine!!... :P

February 21, 2006-Take-Over and Scrimmage Day.
hmmmm..yeah...the Student's Take Over...well...it was just fine..Public Speaking was very enjoying.. :D then..yeha..we had a srimmage during the training.. :D

February 22, 2006-Club.
hmmmm..nothing really...club only,...scrimmage again...last week...we were walking..this time...we were just staying on one side of the J Court.. :P

February 23, 2006-no training.
yeah....coach was not present. so we planned just to do some shootings. but then. starr and I just decided to go home. because we were looking for the balls for a quite long time.

February 24, 2006-classes suspended.
hmmm..yeah..classes were suspended because of the coup attempt..i think.. :P haha..actually..i was in school already.. :P then...our bus went to McDo..then we went home..yeah...all that i did was just sleeping, texting, telebabad, eat, and watch t.v. i had no internet card.tsk. we alos planned to go to SMF...but then..my mom didn't allow me...because of the coup thing.

February 25, 2006-one day vanity. :P
during the morning...my siblings and I went out to the court to play ball.yeah.we played ball.i misssed that. yeah..we went to Tandang Sora. again.. :P hmmm..so...my cousin Gian and my bro and I decided to do some vanity.. :P then..we asked our other cousin Igi to join us.. :P haha..the pix are here. then we played ball again.. :) and sent the pix to the PC.. :P

TODAY: hmmm..yeah...i woke up at aroung 6:30...and i don't know why..then.yeah...i finished my Science Homework...good thing.the Cherry Hills Subdivision Landslide got into my mind. yeah. GALS Cheering Competition today.. :) yehs..i'm going.. :) bahala na kung mahuli ng pulis sa ortigas :P haha..hmmmm..yeah...good luck to me..i still go to get my ticket from ate marga.. :) good luck to all!!.. :) go pep!.. :) go boosters.. :P go SHS!!..:)


***jollibee and starbucks endorser***

sana walang mahuli sa ortigas.. :P


you don't care at all..

No comments: