Monday, May 08, 2006

post na wala nanamang title :P

Haha. Oh yeah. I'm bored again. Tsk.

It was really not write. I just woked up, then. Yeah. Mei umaway sa akin. Tama bang ako ang sisihin kung nagkaganun sila? Anyway, those feelings weren't mine dude. It was hers. So whatever her decision would be, I don't have any fault about it. It's herdecision, not mine. I'm no God to control her or I'm not ever her mom to give her directions. And in fact, okei, I'm telling this to you. It was really your fault. You made her feel like that. You tell her she's effortless, but still. Isn't it you who's really effortless? If only you know.*enough*

So yah, after texting with that person. I ate. Then watched t.v. while texting or reading. Yup, yup. I'm reading again. Because of boredom :P Haha. I'm reading The Guardian. Oh yeah, by Nicholas Sparks :) He's really a great author ;) But i want Paulo Coelho :P Haha. I'm still not yeat finish with The Zahir. I only borrowed it from school. Haha. I was amazed because it was Paulo Coelho's :P Oh yeah. I'm borrowing from our library :P Haha. I'm only there, very I don't know. Haha. So this summer, I have read Memoirs of A Geisha and the Griffin and Sabine Trilogy and so is Matt and Isabela's. Bawal yun para sa mga malilibog na tao ;) Haha. Then, I ate
lunch. ALONE. Then I slept in the sofa for a quite short time, and I was awaken by Lorraine's message. Anyway, hoi Lorraine, huwag masyado magpapastress ah? :P Miss na kita. Iwasan ang pagpupuyat ;) Then I transferred to a mopre comfortable thing, which is bed :P And i wasn't already able to sleep again >:( Then I took a bath, then, mabango na ako :P Haha. And yah, right now, I'm online.

I remember my sister fixing her friendster profile. Oh yeah. She's just 10 years old. An incoming grade 5. And then, I saw her, she tped tha tthe World War II is one of her interests. Then I thoguht that, "Oh maybe it's in there AP lessons.". Then after that, she put, astig. And I was, "Dude, hindi astig yun. Maraming namatay dun. Maraming nangyaring di kaaya-aya." Well, I don't blame her for that. I can understand that she's just ten-years-old. But. she's big for her age :P Haha.

My brother's not here. She's win my mom's office. They enrolled him in his new school. QCSHS. Supposedly, I would have studied there for my freshmen year. But then, I didn't go there during the second screening :P Haha. I just love SHS :P Haha.

Why is it like that? It's just been a few weeks since I went to the salon for haircut. And I feel that it's alread getting longer. :P Haha.

Oh yeah. I'm already lazy to play Gameboy :P The Fire Red :P Haha. Someone played it. ANd No one's admitting. Tsk. Tama bang palitan ang flamethrower ng wing attack? :O

I want to watch more DVD's. I want to read more new books. COuld be from Paulo Coelho ;)

enough for blogging for this day..

No comments: