Tuesday, October 31, 2006

oh well :P

Oh yes. It's been a long time again. We still don't have net card and I was really busy for these past few weeks. We had our exams and lots of trainings. Yes, lots of trainings, I should say. And I think that many things have really changed for now. Oh yes, many things.

I think that I am now more, paranoid. Haha. Takte. I don't know why :P Oh well. I have been going out lately for a lot of times. Of course, with Starr, my partner in crime :P

WBL? Oh. I don't know how to describe those past two games that we have. But eventually, we all knew what wa suppossed to happen. On tuesday, we would be able to know what will happen for the next games..

Sembreak, oh well. Today's the second day, for me. Yesterday, I cleaned my room. Accomplishment. Haha. *bow* But I really want to go out. Sinong pwede kadate? :)

I don't know what to say...Oh well, I am already out of words.

Onga pala, may bago akong cruxie :P

enough.

No comments: