Sunday, October 15, 2006

random again.

I really need to post. It's been a very. very long time since I last posted. So How am I? I think, I'm fine? Haha. I don't know.

Flashbacks...

October 7- :)

We had a band practice. Haha. And I don't know what to say. Haha.

October 12-Very tiring.

Oh Yes. It was a very tiring day. First, we had our swimming class. Then, outreach (Gawad Kalinga). It was really fun. Haha. I was even the first in line during the passing of hollow blocks. Donna was my partner. She's really great. Then, we had our confirmation practice. After that, training.

October 15-We lost.So, today is the WBL Opening. Saw some familiar faces. We lost to New Era. 51-38. I think we were really supposed to....if you know what I mean. It was just that, time was so fast and we were not really focused. I just hope that we would be able to do it for the next game :) After the game, we ate then Starr and I went to Convergys. Oh yes, new haircut. Haha. F4's coming to school. Haha. Joke. And then, suddenly, oh yes. Starr, you know what I mean :P

I really don't have so many things to say. And I don't know why.

Convergys made my day.

You were supposed to be the one, but then, I don't know.

'Cuz we, could be happy can't you see if you only let me be the one to hold you and KEEP YOU HERE WITH ME..

No comments: