Sunday, December 03, 2006

I want....

I want my Vanilla Cream.
I want an everyday supply of Gonuts Donuts.
I want to read The Zahir again.
I want to have a copy of "For One More Day".
I want to have the album "Tala-arawan".
I want to sleep all day.
I want to classes to end already.
I want to train.
I want to play ball.
I want to sing.
I want to jam.
I want all the albums of 3 doors down.
I want Jea to be happy.
I want to talk with Starr.
I want to be with Carmille.
I want Donna and Marielle to be my classmates next year.
I want Theresa to rest.
I want it to be January already.
I want mocha ice.
I want this schoolyear to end already.
I want peace.
I want to make everyone feel special.
I want everyone to be happy.

i want challenge.



I NEED to be with YOU.
I NEED YOU :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great poem! Love it so much!!!!
I want to read The Zahir again too...........
who is the writer of the poem?!?
I also love the work of Paulo Coelho!!!! Do you know that he has a newsletter?
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html You can also go to his blog and comment with other readers your impressions... http://www.paulocoelhoblog.com
it's simply wonderful!
have a nice week!