Thursday, December 28, 2006

my no sense post..

Okei. Long time no post. Haha.

I'm sick. How? I don't know. Hindi nagpaparamdam masyado ngayon yung mga alaga ko. Anlabo nga eh. Curious? Ask me. Haha.

At last, the Intrams is over. It is what Ate Bea and I had been waiting for. Well, of course, we all know teh truth. We don't like our event. And unexpectedly, it is in that event that we were able to get medals. Haha! Shitty those practices.

Christmas vacation. Oh yes, at least I don't feel any routines (which is good). Maybe if I have a routine, there are only a few things that I feel that are included there. Stomach ache. Headace. Sore throat. Dizziness. Tootache. GM? Haha.

I didn't feel Christmas. Well, I think that this Christmas is very defferent. Aside from not feeling it, our relatives from Australia celebrated Christmas with us. It was a first time. Yes, and finally, I was able to meet my cousin, Kathryn, already. She's so cute. Yes, very cute. Haha. She's very talented. She sings well and she can memorize a song in just a few hours. Very amazing. She is just five yeas old.

Last tuesday, we had a family pictorial. Yes, the Calda clan. After the dinner and the pictorial, we went somewhere in Tomas Morato. I really want to live there. Haha. Then us, cousins, went home at aroung past 1am. Haha. We had so much fun.

Yesterday, CL Practice.

Today, nagpipintura dito sa bahay namin ngayon. Bute nalang di na ko hinihika. Haha.
I have been looking for my old CDs. Well, they are not really old. To find outo nly today, that my sister hid it. Shitty her. Haha.


Many pictures were really deleted. Backups are really necessary if I were you.

Oh well. I don't know what's happening already. Haha.

I feel me.

awakened this sleeping heart of mine..

No comments: