Saturday, February 10, 2007

A Day of Undesirable Happenings.

I'm saying this again: Pagod na ko. Sobra. All of the things that are happening right now are just like what happend saveral months ago. Different versions. Different place, different people, different dates. But still the same situtions. Haha. Para kong nagsasalita para sa trailer ng kung anong palabas. Haha. Anyway, yes. I cried this morning. Why? Very high expectations. Yes. I like pressure. I tend to love pressure. But it's already really too much. I'm already pissed off. Understanding is what I need. And it seems that they don't have it. Oh well. I desire for tranquility. Yep. For my life. I read a book, and it was abook about birthdays and the personalities of the celebrators. I read mine. It said there, that I want everything to be stable. Yes, I want stability. I always want it. But now, my life doesn't seem to have it. Where's the stability that I want?Somewhere. Two words to describe my life right now: magulo, malabo. Haha.

Yes, I know I have to bring back the trust. This time I'm already telling the truth.

Feelings. Malabo sobra. Haha.

Grades. Yes. Yesterday was the getting of cards. Andaming bumaba sa bio. At isa na ko dun. 3 points :( I need to pull it up.

From school, Donna, Marielle and I went to SM North. Haha. Bakit kaya ganun? Pagpasok mo ng SM, andami mong pera. Paglabas mo, onti nalang o wala na. At ganun ang nangyare sakin. Haha. I wanted Vanilla Cream. Pero, ewan. Ayoko talaga bumili :( What happend yesterday wa glike what happend last September 18. Pero different version. Haha. At mas gusto ko yung nugn September 18 :) Thanks to Donna and Marielle :)

Bring back credibility and don't be foul. Nako, pag nakadalawang flagrant foul o techincal foul, maeeject ka sa game. Life is like basketball.

3 days to go and it's Valentines already. Haha. Sabe nga ng cousin ko, "Valentines Days is just a state of mind." Haha. Onga naman. Gastos lang yun.

Donna. Anlakas ng impluwensya mo. Lips of an Angel. Sobrang LSS na ko. Haha!

Gusto ko makipagjam! Field trip na sa friday :) Wala pa kong partner. Oh well.

Bagong week. Goodluck to me :)

Oh well. Enough.

"....never wanna say goodbye...."

No comments: