Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sarcasm irritates me.

Mehn. We're not going to Church again, but I want to. Their reasons are really not enough. Yes, I am so so irritated. Mehn. I have my points but I am not in the right place. Proving my points right in front of them would be like showing them disrespect. Oh well, my points are wasted. No rights for us mehn. No right to correct them. They are older.

I do love applying sarcasam, but I do not love sarcasm being applied to me. Mehn. Who loves people who are sarastic anyway? Darn. Okei, change topic.

I do not like to go to school. Haha. I don'k know. I feel s lazy going to school. Yes I am busy, but I do not feel so contented and I don't know why :(

FOB concert. How I wish that I was able to watch it. Too bad, I did not have enough money and I was SO SURE that they would not allow me so I did not bother asking permission from them. So I just went to Trinoma last Friday. Sinulyapan ko lang si Elliot Yamin. No regrets. His smile was so cute :))

OH WELL. I'M TIRED.

No comments: