Friday, October 12, 2007

I want to be Insane :)

I really can't explain the feeling, but I feel so happy and contented right now :) I can describe m happiness lile the feeling that comes into me whenever I eat Reese's. Haha. Haha. Mababaw na kaligayahan, pero yung feeling ang lalim. Ansaya :) Sana lageh ganito. Haha.

What happend to me? Hindi ako in love. Haha. I had just finished reading Veronika Decides to Die. It tooke me years before I got the chance to read it. I really want read it. And at last, I was already able to read it :) At first I was not having fun reading it. Walang thrill sa una at boring sa una. Pero as I continued reading it, it became so exciting. Yes, that's the style of Mr.Coelho. Haha. I love the ending :) Maybe Mr.Coelho could have elaborated more on what happend to the character s :) The book changed some of my perspectives. Next on the list is The Witch of Portobello. At last, I found an owner :D But before reading it, I still need to read my textbooks. Exams already next week. :S Oh well, good luck to me.

Oh yes, I'll do my best for the next quarters. I'll study hard for the exams. Addict na ata ako sa pag-aaral. Haha.

I did not know that Impossible love can lead to depression. Haha. I read it from the book. Here's the story of Zedka:

Zedka fell in love with a man who was alrady commited with someone else. She withrawed all of her money just to get into the other side of the ocean for the man he loves. Yes, they had a relationship. She stayed in cheap hotel rooms and waited for the guy who rarely called her until one day, the guy never called already. She went back to her own country. Then she alrady forgot the guy and met a good man. They fell in love with each other and eventually got married after a year. They were a happy family until one day she remembered her lover from the past. She missed him. She started hiring investigators to look for the guy. She made international phone calls and found no answer. She sent express mails and found the mails returning back to her. She spend a lot of their money without her husband knowing it. She was thinking that maybe her lover was also unsuccessfully searching for her. Yes, she became depressed. She slept all days and was up at nights. She even slapped her child without any reason and knelt in her child's feet asking for forgiveness. She did not go out of the room and even treated the bed as her bathroom. And so she was brought to Villete.

Imagine, many years had passed already, but what caused her depression was her Impossible love many years back. Haha. Lord, huwag naman sana mangyari yun sa kahait sinong kakilala ko. Haha.

But I do really hate that feeling. Yung pagkasayang. Haha. Oh well.

Click Five's in Trinoma later. I don't know if I am going but I want Kyle Patrcik :(

Being crazy and insane is not bad. It is just being not like the normal. You cannot explore life without being insane :)

Wow, malinis na siya ule :) April 23 ang kanyang birthday pero siya ay walang pangalan. Haha. Sabi nila mukha daw bear. Whatever. Baboy kasi siya. Haha.






Oh well. I feel so new :)
I'm enjoying playing Hands Down and Heels Over Head:)
you were worth a thousand miles but you couldn't stay awhile.



No comments: