Sunday, October 21, 2007

Depressed na depressed ang dating.

At last, the exams' week is already over. I can say that I think that I did better for the tests this quarter than last quarters. Yung three night, nagpaka-owl talaga ako. The remaining two nights, well, yeah. Tinamad na ko. Haha. So how were the tests? Well, the test that I would not be able to foget would be the Chem Test. I was not able to balance five equations. Oh well. Bahala na :( The Trigo test is also an unforgettable one for the Juniors. 51 items, multiple choice. Even if it was multiply choice, it was really hard. Well, our section saw our papers already. I am satisifed with my grade :) Haha.

Friday, yes, the last day of the tests. The day when my greatest hearbreak happened. Haha. Okay, Pinoi, Health and MA were the tests. I was so lazy last Thursday that I was only able to study Pinoi. Ena and Elaisa came to our house. If not because of them, maybe I would not have studied. Thanks to them. Haha. I studied Health and MA in school. Pressure was there so it was effective. Haha. After the tests, we had a meeting for the new sitting arrangements. I left early because I had to train. Haha. Ang alanganin talaga nung oras. Okay, sa ten rounds pa lang ay ubos na yung sausage at kanin na kinain ko. Haha. Anyway, so after the training, Starr and I walked in BF then took a tryk in front of BPI then met with her mom in McDo. Okay, noon pa lang ay wala na ko sa sarili ko. Natapon ko yung nuggets ng wala man lang akong nakakain na kahit isa. Tapos ayun, we went to Starr's house. Nanoon kami ng TV at kumain at ngalakad. Haha. Ambigat ng marshmallow sa tyan. Haha. Tapos ayun, umuwi ako. At doon, okay eto na eto na. I rode a the Ever Ikot Jeep. I was really thinking if I should just go down in Sandigan or in Ever because the presence of a Fairview Market Jeep. So then I decided to just go down in Ever. I did not know that that would be the worst decision that I have ever done in my life. Okay, the last time that I was able to see my phone was during the time I was getting coins for the fare. Oh well. Then when I was about to get coins for the Fairview Market jeep, okay, no phone anymore. The pocket was half-opened. Iniyakan ko yung telepono ko. Haha.

Saturday, WBL Opening :) Wowiez. Despite of my depression we were able to win. Haha. We won against St.Scho. 19-13. Ang baba nung score nu? Okay, effective ang a bey bey bey ni Ate Barci, ang pag-iyak ni Ate PK at ang pagkawala ng telepono ko? Haha. Basta, ansaya :)) Then we ate in KFC Connecticut. Napa-heavy loaded ako ng dahil kay Kate. Haha. Tapos, I was dropped in Housing. Tanong sila ng tanong, saan at ano yung housing? National Housing Authority Friends. Sabi ni Ate Beloi, NHA naman daw. Ewan, yun kasi yung tawag ng marami eh :) Bago pala ko bumaba, ito ang hindi ko makakalimutan. Sabi sakin ni Ate PK, "Ingatan mo yung cellphone mo ah." Haha. Oo nga naman. Then I went to my mom's office to give to her some loads in my bag then rode the FX to Q.Av. Wow. First time to commute in Q.Av. Then, imbis na bumaba sa Examiner ay bumaba ako sa may McDo. Lumagpas ako. Haha. Naglakad ako. Tapos ayun. We practiced for PE. Di ako magtataka kung magkakaroon ako ng mga patay na kuko at mga pasa sa daliri. But thang God, wala naman :) Okay, I ate spag and bibingka. I even tasted the biko. Haha. Then Rita dropped me in Q.Av and I rode a jeep to Delta. Kung di lang delikado lalakarin ko dapat yun eh. Haha. Then I rode a jeep to The Block. My mom and my tita was there and they played there usual games. Then we ate. Okay, imbis na heavy loaded ay over-loaded na yung tyan ko nun. Haha. Then we went home. Ayun :) Tapos I started reading "The Witch of Portobello". Nice :)

Okay, ang araw ngayon ay walang kwenta :D Haha.

May dysthmia na ata ako. Sabi nga sa health namin, under depression but able to function. Ewan. Sabi nga ng tatay ko, materyal na bagay lang yun. Ang babaw, pero dalawang beses ko na iniyakan. Parte na yun ng buhay ko eh. Di pa ko makaget-over. Sobrang contented na ko dun eh. Mp3, video, madyo maganda ang resolution ng camera, may folders, may multi-shot, may bluetooth at malaki ang memory. Ansaklap pa kasi yung ericsson pa ang natira. Hay :( Ewan. Bahala na. :(

Yeah. New week, new sitting arrangement. Bahala na si Buttman.

I'm just a nodge in your bed post but you're just a line in a song.

No comments: