Saturday, April 29, 2006

no tilte again.

EDITED POST:

yesterday. not really a fine day. I watched City of Angels. Oh yeah. sayang talaga. anyway. yeah. we went to our relative's house. chit-chat with friends. tawanan. kulitan. hayy. barkada nga naman :)

I don't really like what I'm feeling right now. It's just that, I don't want what I'm thinking, to happen. I know that it's wrong. But I can't help thinking about it. It just seems that you're already tired. And I hope your still not. I don't really want that to happen. What's the purpose of ceasefire if things are still going on like this? It also seems that you have quite changed. And I really don't like it. I don't know. I just hope that things would go back to what they seemed. I hope erverything would be fine already. Help me think that I'm wrong.

i'm sorry :P but what's written above is shit :P POSTED IT EARLIER THIS DAY

haha. I'm sorry. I know that I'm wrong. :) of course, you're not like that :)

so you're really great. You know that I'm here :) Idol talaga kita :P haha :)


so I already got the chance to talk with Lorraine after almost a week. She said that she didn't have credits. But I think, her reason's not that enough. You see, many people own cellphones. Some even own 2. So why don't borrow from others. Right? If you'll borow from a globe user, it's even 90 cents only. Or even unlimited. tsk. And the real pint is. oh yeah. she's my best friend. wtf. I don't obligate you to greet me. You're not obliged to greet me. And you're really one of those people who I expected to greet me that day. A simple "Happy Birthday" is enough for me. Oh yeah. My birthday's last week. Enough about that issue. And yeah. I texted her earlier this day. And...boom...no reply. bahala ka na.


it's good that everything's back to normal.

No comments: