Monday, April 17, 2006

TRUST.

okei. hmmmm..yeah..back to my days of boredom..tsk.tsk.tsk. anyway. hmmmmm..all the time..all i do is just..yeah...reading...hmmm..soo yesterday..my mom went home with zitty and some pizza.

hmmmmm...yeah...ikaw..ahh..okei lang talga yun...don't say that you're not deserving to be my friend..everyone deserves a friend..yeah..no matter what. no man is an island. don't say that you're not deserving to be myy friend. for i'n no important person. we're just the same. I' no God. I unserstand that you did that. for you just only wanted to know that truth. and yeah. no matter what happens. I STILL TRUST YOU. you're still my friend. and i love you. i appreciate you. and I'm thankful that you appreciate me too. I don't care what you have done in the past. PAST IS PAST. I don't care how many times you've hurt me already. Don't be so ridiculous. Don't underestimate yourself. I just don't want to lose you just because of that. basta. sa ayaw at sa gusto mo, ittrust pa rin kita. beh! :P trust is very important. yeah.

NARDA. hoi! :D sana talaga matuloy! :) miss na kita... :( yung promise moh ah? :) i trust you. :D walang magbabago ah? :) we're still meant to be.................................friends(?) haha... :) you know what i mean. :D i love you :) i love everyone :D

LORRAINE. hoi..miss na kita..tapos sasabihin mo ganon? :P gagu ka talaga :P joke :)

6 days to go...who cares..right?

No comments: