Saturday, July 22, 2006

it's over.TOTALLY?.haha.

It's quite gloomy. Haha. Yeah. It was raining a few minutes ago. And it stopped already. I'm bored. Sobraaa...Haha. Grabe. Super bored na ko.

flashback.

July 21, 2006-Oh no.
It was a quite normal but not normal day. Get it? Haha. Durign the morning. Oh no! A big oh no. May nakakuha nga atensyon ko..Asssa. Haha. At around 6pm, Chia, Jea an Ace arrived here in our house. Then they changed their clothes then we went off to the court. Uhuh. Yeah, Nagpailaw kami. Ang saya! We played ball :)) We won. Haha. Then we ate then the did some stunts. Haha. Sorry naman. Wala kong alam dyan. Basketball lang ang alam ko laruin. Bano pa ko. Haha. Sa stunts? Medjo kaya yung kei Kim. Haha. Sige. Maglalagay ako ng onti naming kaokohan dito. I was the photographer. :))my multiply :)


July 22, 2006-It's over.
Haha. Sobrang stirero ko. It's over?Asssa. Haha. Joke. Uh, this day has been so gloomy and lonely. Oh no, yung mga kinakanta ko, Stars, I..Haha. Grabe. Haha I'm so miserable...

Today: RESUME BA ITO?
Haha. Resume ng ano? Ng pag-iinternet ko. Joke. Haha. Ewan. Anlabo ko. I guess I'm the only one who understands me. Haha. Good thing. :)) Uhh, 23, LeBron James?Ang galing mo. Haha.

Grr..Nakakainis talaga ang mga epal. Ang epal mo. Tsk. Papansin. If I know lang talaga. Tsk.

YM's not working. Haha. Starr, ayaw talaga. Grabe talaga yun. Oh no, date? Grabe. Tapos forever daw. Nako. Masama yun.

The stars in the sky would never be the same...

No comments: