Sunday, July 16, 2006

wtf. ultimate ht?

Haha. new layout!! I found it cute. Haha. Got it from blogskin. But I think that I would be changing it. I jusst liked the color. And above the profile part is ultimate hearthrob written. Wtf? Haha. Ayoko magfeeling nu. Di ako ganun. Asssa. That's bad. Well I think it would just be temporary.
Oh anyway, I'm here in fil hts. Haha.

time machine***

Yesterday was my uncle's birthday. Haha. We were in Tandang Sora until 3am. So nice actually. My cousins and I really talked for hours. So many topics. And they were really super interesting. Grabe. Nakarelate yung pagiging malalim ko. So nice talaga.

Today is my grandmother's birthday. I woke up at around quarter to 11. Haha. We needed to be in Lok Foo in Puregold COmmonwealth at 11:30. Almost all in our clan were there except for my aunt who's in Australia. But I think that they would be coming this year. Yeah, they're coming home. I miss her. And they are planning for some kind of a vacation trip. But somewhere near. But I'm excited. Haha. And my uncle also said. Hmmmmm..Shanghai in December? Oh no. Haha. Praying for it.

So yeah. I'm here.

Lorraine, I'm just here :)) Contemplate. Bayaan mo sila. Tsk. Ang epal.

Chia, sana matuloy si Dota :( 3rd Quarter! :)

normal...

No comments: