Wednesday, July 12, 2006

July 12, 2006. oh no.

July 12, 2006, was really a disaster. Haha. Yeah. Really. It would be a day that would be so memorable to me. Yeah. Realy.

Classes were suspended. Yeah. There was a typhoon. And there's no classes today either. Too bad. So yesterday, yeah. They invited me to go with them. So I was with Donita, Chia, Jea and Renee. Haha. We really had fun. Just during our sharings. But then, oh yeah. WE also faced some problems. Tsk. Matter of life and death. Grabe. Tapos late na ko nakauwi dahil antagal nung sundo ni Jea. Tapos naulanan pa ko. Pagpasok ko ng bahay. And because of that. I was give a ban of all communications. I'm not allowed to text, to call and ym either. Then suddenly, this morning, my dad gave me my phone. Yes. Good thing. Haha.

So how is school? Haha. Fine? I don't know. I' already used with the change. Grabe, gusto ko talaga magkaroon ng barkada sa pag-asa. Haha. Oh no. The section. Haha. Anyway,....hmmmm..what else? Oh yah. Grabe. Mag-aaral na talaga ko lageh. Haha. Hmm.. I don't know. I just hope that everythign would be fine already.

Sayang nasuspend kahapon. Gusto ko magclub. Haha. There's a test message that said that there would be no classes tomorrow. Totoo kaya?

I want a new skin. Haha.

it was a great escapade. July 12, 2006.

No comments: