Saturday, June 23, 2007

betrayal and disappointment.

I've been quite busy. Yes, third year life's very hectic dude. I don't know. I already have my savings :) Which is so so so good :)

I was elected as class treasurer. Haha. Goodluck to me. Kurakot daw? Nakakatawa. I'm starting to love Katarungan already, which is a very good thing. Well, I just hope that this school year would be a good one :)

Last Wednesday, we held the try-outs for the club. Haha. Basketball Club. Yeah, it was fun :) Gusto ko na magtrain :) Gusto ko na rin mag-intrams!!

Anyway, yes. Betrayal and disappointment was there. It was like talking behind my back. Don't just trust your insitincts. Look for you proofs or evidences. During trials in courts, evidences and proofs are really the ones who have the bigger percent of credibiliy. Evidences are stronger than the statements of the witnesses. Judges don't just assume to be able to make the decisions. I was really disappointed. Credibility's taken. Trust is taken. What's left are just doubts. Doubts, doubts and doubts. Acccept your consequences. I'll not be the one to give you your consequences even though I'm still here and I'll guide you and would still be your friends. Oh well. Live your life and I'll live my life. Let's just all be happy. Be careful.

Oh well. Many deadlines to meet on monday. I gotta go.

at the end of the day it ain't worth it.

No comments: