Friday, June 01, 2007

Multiply and the Pasan Video.

Everytime I connect to the internet, I open many accounts. There's even an order of which account I would open first. After successfully connecting to the internet, I first open my ym account then create a stat message. After that, I would open 2 windows. One for friendster and one for multiply. After checking those accounts, I open blogger and LJ. Yes, 3 blogs, and greatly I am able to update them all from time to time. That is a routine already. Photobucket and WMP are just options.

So while checking my multiply account awhile ago, I did not have any replies or any invitations. So I just looked and scanned through the updated of my contacts. Ate pk's entry caught me. Haha. It was about basketball, our trainings, coach and the try-outs. Yes, I saw her real dedication to our sport :) The truth is, I also want classes to start already. The same reason with her. Basketball training. I really miss it. I also miss coach. For me, coach is very important in my life. He is really a good mentor, not only of basketball but also values. Her entry made me smile because I also felt the sameway with her:) After seeing her entry, I scanned again and saw Ms.Platon's. Then I remembered that I posted in her guestbook yesterday. Then this was her reply :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sobrang natouch ako. Sobrang naantig ang aking puso. Favorite teacher ko kasi siya eh. And I really hate the fact that she would be leaving teaching for a while. Sayang talaga one year ko lang siya naging teacher. But I'm happy that I became the English Secretary of our class. Through it, in a way, we also became close. Ako nga yung nahihiya sa kanya because she always gives considerations to late passers of out communication exercises, rough drafts and formal themes. Nakakahiya. Hindi ko nga nafeel na responsible akp eh. Kasi isang beses lang nangyari na buong class nagpass.

Coach and Ms. Platon are very important people to me. They are very great mentors. I miss them. :(

Moving on, last night, my sister and I waited for the new music video of Callalily, "Pasan". I knew the song already for months. August pa lang kasi mei album na nila ko. Nakakatawa si Alden tumakbo habang yung guitar nasa likod niya. Haha. Pero nabawi yung ng pagiging hot niya sa stage yung masyadong niyang comedy na pagtakbo :D

Nakakaaddict ang bloomfields. Haha. Ang cute talaga ni Rocky :) Gusto ko bumili ng album nila.

It's raining. Analamig. Haha. I guess I would be quite busy today. We would bring lola to the doctor and tentatively, we would be going to MOA. Pano yun, mas gusto ko yung Nike sa Trinoma eh. Haha. Bahala na si God :) Naku kung MOA, hindi ata ako pwede magchucks? Hindi kasi friendly ang chucks sa paa ko eh. Bahala na talaga.

sa sandaling 'to ikaw lang at wala nang iba.

No comments: