Sunday, June 25, 2006

i'm updating.

Days since I last posted. Okay, I'll do some flashbacks...

Tuesday
Oh, uhuh. Try-outs. I wish it could be repeated again. Medjo nagkalat ako. Pero di naman para ganun ang mangyari eh..Inisip ko. Kung di ako pumasa, di talaga para sakin ang basketball.

Wednesday
Oh no. Di ako pumasa sa sa club. Di ko talaga alam kung bakit. Well, I really don't know. I was really so disappointed. It was just that, woah talaga. Super. Renee and Joy,oh yeah. We're the same. So anung club ko? We got listed for taek. But there's a possibility that I'll go back to my old club. The club I love. The club I super duper love. The club where I enjoy. The club where my passion is. But then, what now? Gilleane went to another club. So, her slot, I don't know. I'm still praying.

Thursday and Friday
I can't remember anything.

Saturday
It was Calisthenics Day. Tinamad ako. Haha. I mean, in sit-ups and push-ups. I love crunches more than sit-ups. Pantamad eh. Di ako pinayagang sumama sa kahit saang gimmick. Nice one. We went to gateway. We watched The American Haunting.Hmmm...I don't know. Haha. Our plan was successful. :P Good thing.

Sunday
Oh yeah. Very boring. I just did my hw's. That bio reaction paper. I did it for hours. Nagugutom nako. Di pa ko naliligo. Haha.

***This week has really been a bad one, for me. Sad experiences. Oh yeah. I was also sick. I had fever. I also had sore throat. I have colds and cough. Yeah. Really bad.


I just hope everything would be back to nomar already. I miss bball.

No comments: