Sunday, June 11, 2006

it's been a week..

oh yeah. Classes started already. But that Sunday before, I watched The Bih Reunion. Haha. Nagpaantok ako. Oh well. Well I guess this post wouldn't be habing dates. Haha. Well, oh yeah. Teh first day of classes, nakita ko agad is babes. Si Joy. Haha. Good thing nga eh. Tapos, bute nalang wala pang tardy nun. Kasi, kundi, first day pa lang tardy na kami. Haha. This past week has really been, I DOn't know. Haha. Oh well, mga blind item ko. Si ano, nagbago. Etong si isa, crush na ule si ano. Tapos, ewan, marmaing nagbago. Si Joy medjo sumeryoso na. Ewan. I don't know kung saan ang patutunguhan ng post na ito. Haha. Well, mei nadiscover ako. Si someone, mei hawid pala kei anu kaya ganun. Tsk. Bahala. Tapos. Puta. Mei nakita pa kong pix nun. Anyway, it's over. Haha. Tatalikod nalang talaga ako. Joke. Haha. Bahala na. I'll test my patience. Anyway, the school's still the same. Basta mag-aaral na talaga ko. No classes tomorrow. Independence Day. Haha. I guess I would be doing our HW's. Ou phone's not working. Tsk. I just hope that it would be okay by tomorrow already. Sayang naman yung araw nukas kung hindi ako makakapagphone diba? I don't know. Basta I think marami talgang nagbago. Haha. Torre. Taas. By the end of the school year siguro marami ng payat. Haha. Asa pa si lexi. Ang init talaga. Tas there was one day that it was really super hot than suddenly, it rained. Then it was hot again. Pucha. I really had a headache that time. Weather's really so unpredictable these days. Kaya asar talaga. The other day, I think it was wednesday. General Assembly. For the awardees. Oh weel, how I wish. Sayang mei 3 kasi na 80+. Anyway, I'll still try this year. 1-0. Haha. Go Dallas!:) Dirk for MVP. Sana. Ayoko kei Wade and Shaq. Tsk. Basta, I don't know. Wala nakong masabi.

bahala na talaga...

No comments: