Sunday, June 04, 2006

it's all over.

Yah, it's all over.

Summer Vacation
Yup, yup. Summer vacation's already over. Today's the last day. Summer was really, really, hot. Hotties all over. Haha. Sweat here, swaet there. Perspiration's everywhere. AIrcons were really in demand. And the minimum number of times for taking a bath is 2. For this summer vacation, I just went to Bora. Supposedly, Hong Kong also. But then, yeah. postponed. So all that I did during vacation, after going to Bora were just my daily routines. And there were also days when I played ball or I went out with my firends. We also had a one-day training and a game. Haha. I kinda missed school. Our classes our starting tomorrow. And I'm really not excited. I'll miss sleeping. :( And everythign would be limited already. I don't like that word. Mas okay pa and unlimited. Haha. Pag-asa ako. Joy and Chia are my classmates. Angela and Gia's Banaag and Lorraine's Sandigan. Lorraine's just a wall away. Haha. Well, I just hope that this schoolyear would be a good one. Gusto ko na mag-Intrams. Haha. I'll be studying already. I really think that I should already. Goodluck :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"Kaya mainit pag summer kasi maraming hottie :p"

Phoenix Suns
This season's really over now for the Phoenix Suns. Just this afternoon, the Dirk Nowitzki, best friend of Steve Nash, brought his team, the Dallas Mavericks, into a win over The Phoenix Suns, with a score of 102-93 in the Western Conference Finals. The Phoenix Suns worked really hard. They finished Los Angeles during the first and second round. Imagine, Phoenix beated Los Angeles(Lakers and Clippers). Steve Nash the MVP, oh no. Idol. Haha. He's really great. Well, maybe this playoffs season is not for them. The finals is still not for them. Maybe next year though. Amare was not there also. I mean, he was not playing. Well, kakampi nalang ako sa Dallas. Anyway, it's Steve's former team. And his bestfriend's there. Ayoko nga sa Miami. I don't like Shaq and Wade. Haha. Nevermind. Sayang rin yung Detroit. Goodluck sa Phoenix sa next season. :) Go MVP! :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


"The suns almost made it to the finals after finishing two rounds over Los Angeles Lakers and Clippers with game 7's each."

just the start...


No comments: