Sunday, September 10, 2006

Mahabang Kwentuhan Ito :)

This post is due sa demand ng nanay ko :) Mag-update daw ako :P O eto na ah :)

This post is for the previous week.

So the start was kind of gloomy. Full of loneliness. (?) Haha, It's over. But I think it is really better if it would just be that way. I know that it is hard. But I know that things would go well sooner or later.

So how is the atmosphere in our class? Well, at least the gloomy atmosphere there is already over. No more g.m.'s about loneliness and problems. All g.m.'s are now about them, wanting to be happy already that is why they want to be stronger. Well, I guess, that is fine already.

**flashback..( I'll skip some days.)

Tuesday
I was really in mood for training. The 15 minute run? Well, the technique was effective. :) Happy thoughts :) Secret na kung sino o ano yung inisip ko dun :)

Wednesday
I think we made this Com. Ex. in English. Haha. And I'm the English Sec. *waving* so I was the one who collected the papers. Muntik na ko mabaliw sa dami nung nagpapass. Check ng class number tapos ilagay yung paper sa correct place niya dahil by class number tapos nagchcheck pa lang ako pero eto na si classmate ipapass na ang kanyang paper. Ang masama pa, etong si classmate ayaw pa ibigay agd yung paper niya dahil akala niya babasahin ko yung mga sinulat niya. Guto niya siya maglalagay. Dude, by class number nga eh :P Well, at least I was able to pass them on time :)

Oh yeah. There was also a game. The varsity vs. the alumnae. Tama ba alumnae? Lagot ako kei Ms. Platon, nakalimutan ko na :P I was not really able to watch the whole game. I played ball with some batchmates in the J. Court. Haha. Kunware inter-club :P Starr and I realized that our shooting is really improoving. We really like the sound. *Swoosh!* Haha. Swak ba? Minsan :P

Thursday
The technique was not effective. :P 10 minute run :) But it was okay :) Hindi ako masyado fLEXIble :P

Friday-A very long day :)
Students' Teachers' C? I can't remember what's letter c. Conference ba? Sabi ni Mrs. Suva, okei naman daw ako :) Haha. Normal pala ko. Joke. So my card, hmmm...it was quite fair. But I think that I should still pull my grades up. Mataas na ata ang standards ko. Haha. Basta kailangan talaga :)

I was sick. I was quite hot (in temperature :P). I also have this colds and sore throat. We also had many quizzes. Sayang nasira yung record ko sa Bio. I was really not feeling well. So I was really thinking if I would train or not. But during lunch, I felt better. So I trained. Pantamad talaga yung position nung 3. Secret pala kung ano yung ginagawa dun. Baka mabasa yung play! Haha. Habang nakapwesto ako sa 3, sa field, ako ay may nakita. Haha.

After training, so my only means of going home and my only option was to take the public transportation. I decided to walk farther. Haha. Then I texted my mom. "Sama nalang pala ko sa SM." So I rode the tricycle and went off to Batasan. Mas mahal kasi pag sa Don Antonio ka dumaan. Dalawang tryk. Then, nagjeep ako. Haha. Mahirap kasi kumuha ng FX pag ganun. Alangan naman maglakd pa ko. Baka masagasaan ako ng mga galing sa underpass. Haha. So then when I reached my mom's office. Yung totoo kong nanay. :P Antagal niya bumaba. Haha. Asar lowbat pa ko :( Then when she already went down, we already went to SM North. We played hide and seek with my brother for I guess, 30 minutes. Not considering I was not still feeling well. Pinaabot pa niya pa kami sa Annex. What about? And at last, we saw them. DJ,kunware pang di okei sa kanya na iniwan siya, mei kasama naman pala :P Congratz, napasagot na :P Then we left them somewhere, and we ate. I kind of ate a lot. I was tired and the last time I ate that day was lunch. We really did a lot of walking and I was from training, where we did this kind of scrimage and a 5 minute run. And then, nag-ikot kami. Went for grocery. Ako yung taga tulak nung cart. Tsk. Nalowbat ako. Per ayos lang :) Pinahiram ako ng phone. :P Angaling ko magmemorize ng number nu? :P After the grocery, we waited for my dad. He picked us up. We reached our home at around 11pm. And I slept past 12 :P

Saurday-Bahay ko na ata ang SM North.
I woke up a bit early. Around 7 I think? Then I ate and took a bath. Then of course, put on my clothes. Then we went to school. My mom got my sister's card. I hang-out with Di and Ayena in the podium for a few misutes. Mei gusto ko puntahan. Kaso di pwede. Sayang :( So we left TOO early. I really wanted to watch the game :(

We went to SM North. AGAIN. We stayed there somewhere. I was really bored and quite sad. I did all that I can do just to kill time. Mp3, text, read, ate, I even slept :P I think for 15 minutes? At least :) Medjo kulang na kasi ako sa tulog sa dami ng ginagawa eh. Sabi ni mama, over fatigue na daw ako kaya ko nagkakasakit. But I think di pa naman. Kaya ko pa :) And, stop bugging me. Tsk.

At last, 3pm came. We went to the dentist. Ang cute ni Bianca :) Yung anak nung dentist :) Ang kulet :P Haha. So, my braces was adjusted. Kinapalan yung wire sa baba at mei tie. I really had a hard time choosing for the color combination. Haha. Wala kasing yellow. Mas madali mag-isip kung mei yellow. So I ended up with pink and blue. Balik sa dating kalbaryo. Medjo mahirap kumain. Pero ayos lang :) Sanay na ko. :P Di naman katulad nung dati.

My mom was supposed to pick me up from the dentist which was kind of near to SM. But then, as usual, pinagcommute ako. Haha. When I went out of teh clinic, oh no umaambon. Tapos yung isang tryk na pinara ko, ayaw pumunta ng SM. So I waited for another one. Umaambon pa rin. Then ,when I reached my first destination which is yung sakayan, I walked fast to be able to reach the overpass as soon as possible. Anlakas na kasi nung ambon, eh mei sakit pa nga ako. Baka matuluyan na yung lagnat ko nun. Haha. Then I reached SM. Wuhooo! :) And I walked again. Malayo ule. Siyempre binilisan ko. Mag-isa lang kasi ako. Then at last, I was able to reach the place where they are :) *clap, clap, clap :)* Then we bough fabric and some other things. Then we went home.

Angaling-galing ni Carmille :P Haha. Libre yun ah :) Luciferase talaga :P

Wow. Isa nalang talaga yung kulang para makumpleto yung araw ko. Pero salamat :) Ilang percent nalang ang kulang :) Haha :) Salamat :) Sorry..

Tao rin ako, nakakamiss :)

LSS na ko sa Bitiw. Haha. Kahit di ako nakakarelate :P Gusto ko ng album ng Sponge. Yung transit. I'm sure maganda kasi yung songs. Angaling nila sumulat eh :)

So how's my reading? :) Well, 40 pages to go. Di pa rin ako naeexcite dun sa book. Maybe at the end part. Haha. Gusto ko talaga matapos yung The Zahir. Anganda kasi. Gusto ko rin mabasa yugn Veronika Decides To Die. Anna! Pahiram :P

TODAY:
A conversation while we were eating breakfast :) My dad was playing Unforgettable in the radio by Nat King Cole. Kilala niyo ba yun? :P

Mama: Uso pa kaya yang kantang yan pag malaki na sila?
Papa: Di na siguro
Lexi: O sige, irrevieve ko nalang :P
Alek: Rock Version!
Lexi: onga rock version! :P

So we were bought to Fil2. So I'm here. I don't really now what your reason is. But it's fine for me.

Haha. Very long post. Nasa mood ako magkwento :)

Sa kakasinga ko naluluha nako..
Claudz, sana nga magkatotoo :) Tomorrow's gonna be just fine :) Yung promise natin ah :)

Sana di na magend to....Natatakot ako. Please?Haiii...

Sana monday na :)

Nakakamiss ka naman....

No comments: