Saturday, September 02, 2006

random..

Long time no post. Haha. This post is not due to Chia's demand. Anyway, yeah, it's been two weeks. I don't even know what to say. Haha.

Two week, I had been so busy. No time for a post. And now's the time. Haha.

Many things have been happening. Gulong-gulo na ko. Many people are sad. How I wish that I could help them. Soo, yeah, we had many practices for the Sabayang Pag-awit. We didn't win, but we really enjoyed :) Naglead ako ng pamulinawen. as in as elec. What an experience. :) Nagkamali ako per ayos lang. Di daw halata :) I'll miss those practices. :) Ate Gytha, salamat talaga ng marami :)) We really appreciated your very big help :))

Last tuesday, I think, I was in SMF. I bought Paulo Coelho's new book. Haha. The Devil an Miss Prym. As usual, it was being good and bad. Lalim nanaman. Haha :)

Trainings? Heavier. Haha. 10minute run. Nakakatamad talaga tumakbo. But we need it. We are already joining the WBL. An this one's for sure already. Goodluck to us :)

High School Musical tuwing umaga. Kamusta naman? Haha. Aena, patience is a virtue :P Nakakasawa...

Nice one. LSS na yung mga tao sa bahay namin sa Nais Ko. Pate ako nadadamay. :P


Wow. Sana matuloy. I'm excited :) Bana, at least we have soething to do to be happy :))

Am I that emo that I made 2 songs yesterday? Actually, soon to be. No music yet. But I guess, I would be constructing. Song writi addiction. Tsk. Una sa the notebook, meron rin pala sa math. Meron rin sa AP ata.

Woah. Gulong-gulo na ko. Can U Help Me?

hindi pwede. ah ewan...

make me happy...please? :(

umihip ang hangin, sa langit ako napatingin...

No comments: