Saturday, September 23, 2006

Relief.

Oh yeah. I really feel relieved. I feel so good about what I did. Dude, hindi ako nakadrugs ah. Haha. Matinong tao pa naman ako. So how am I? It's been weeks.I was supposed to have a post for last week. But then, I was not able to publish it because we are really having problems with our internet connection.So this was supposed to be my post for last week.

***

Chances. Some arrives only once in a lifetime. Some arrives frequeantly, even everyday. That is why we should not waste each of them. For we'll never know when's the end.
Sayang...


I don't know how this post would go. So just bear with me. :)So how's the week? Fo
r the whole week, I went home late. Haha. I think I was with Starr for every dismissal. Vanity partner? Sa dami ata ng pictures ko, 30% siya kasama ko. :P

**time machine:)

Monday: So we had this talk in the podium for our Pinoi presentation. When I went down. Wow! Wala na yung bus! Then, ang aking landas at ang landas ni Starr ay nagmeet. We decided to go to McDo. Pareho lang rin eh. Magccommute rin ako. Then we went inside and did some shootings with our tan uniforms :P Then, we went down and of course, vanity was there. Ww killwd timw through vanity. Then we went to McDo. And my mom decided to pick me up because she needed to buy something in Ever.

Tuesday: Training. New drills. More fun(?) New learnings. :)

Wednesday: We had this game in our club. We won :) I went home late again. Haha.Thursday: Training again. Ayoko talaga ng laterals :P As in :P I was really conditioined to train :) Haha. Secret :P

Friday: Pinoi, wowiez, ansaia nung results nung quiz ko :) Sayang katanghan yung isa kong mali. Yun na yung nasa isip lo eh. Pero ayos lang :) Before training, Starr and I took our recess in the J. Court :P And we did a 15-minute run. I cannot already apply the technique. Haha. And I went home late again. Sayang. Starr, thanks for the ride:) Nasasanay na ko magcommute ng madilim.

Saturday: I went to school. I needed to meet my classmate. Tsk. Tama ba yun? Kasama ko na tas biglang sasabihin di na daw siya pupunta ng practice? Onga ang sandali lang. Pero ayos lang :) At least kahit papano diba? :) Kasama ko nanaman pala si Starr. :P Then, Agel picked me up in school. Wowiez! Nagscooter kami :P Ang saya :) Sana sa monday ule :P Then, I was picked up in Agel's house. Forget our way to my cousin's house. It was my cousin's birthday. And all I did was just taking pictures and sleep. Haha.

Sunday: I don't know :P Later, my mom and I would be going to a debut. I don't even know who's the celebrator :P I'll just go there to acccompany my mom and eat :P Puyatan pa rin, as usual. :P

Hinahanap ka na ng langit...Saan kita itatago?Ang buhay, di mahalaga, kung ika'y di makakasama..

Walang right ang tao magdemand sa isang tao kung di naman talaga obligation yun ng isa. Diba?

***
So it was not that long. Okei, time for flashbacks...for the week.

Monday-It was rainy.
We had a practice for our Balitaan in Agel's house. As usual, we were not complete. Then, I had to meet with my mom in McDonald's. I waited for her cab. First time, that I commuted that it was raining. Mahirap talaga. Then, we went to SMF. We needed to buy some things. Ambagal ko kumain. Haha. Sayang talaga.


Tuesday-Surprise! :P.
We did not know that we would be having a game with the alumni. Scrimage only. They're so great. Anganda nung passes. Even if some of them are already working, they are still good in playing. It was an honor to play with them. Some of them were former lady maroons. So great :)

Wednesday-I don't know.
Aba. Wala akong maalala sa wednesday. I think I stayed late. We practiced again then I was with Starr. After that, oh yeah. Pareho yun kanta, 2 weeks ago nun. Bute nalang talaga. Di ko kaya noh.


Thursday-Oh no.
Thursday, we had our training. There was also a softball and volleyball game. Of course, we won over HSS in volleyball. Softball, SHS lost. But some said, enjoy naman eh. While we were joggging, lahat kami nakatingin dun sa game nung softball. Haha. Mei pinapanood? Di mapigilan eh. Then, yeah, I went out late, so the bus was lost. Starr and I ate in Karakuch. Then, we had no money for tricycle, so we walked from their until BPI. So how was that? Then we rode the tricycle to the overpass. Pagbaba namin ng overpass, oh no, umaambon na. Then, she was picked up by her mom their. And me? Naghintay akong tumila yung ulan. Nung umaambon nalang, naghanap na ko ng jeep. Sabi fairview market, ako naman 'tong go,go,go. Then, bigla lumiko yung jeep sa litex. Oh no! Nagreact nga rin yung girl na nasa jeep. So bumaba kami then I looked for another one. Unfortunately, naanuhan ng gulong ng pedicab yung paa ko. Kamusta naman? Masakit kaya. Then, I was already able to look for another jeepney. Naulanan talaga ako. Good thing, I didn't get sick :)


Friday-Balik sa hometown:HYPERMARKET.
Training. We were only few. We worked on our defense and one-on-one skills. 2 weeks to go before WBL. How exciting :) Our last week would be very busy. Sabi nga nila, fully booked :P We will have a training on Monday, which is really something new :) Then tuesday of course. Then wednesday, tentatively, we would be having a game vs. MC. Oh no. Then thursday and friday, of course, training :) Coach also said that on 29, we would have a game vs. the alumini. wowiez :) After training, nagmamadali ako. Akala ko kasi andun na si papa. Tumawag kasi si mama. Yun pala, wala pa. Oh well, masaya naman akong naghintay eh :) Sana mas matagal pa :P Joke. Then, we went back to my hometown. Haha. As usual.


Today: Nothing important. I just went to to school for our meeting for our health project. Wala pang magandang nangyayari ngayon. Basta, masarap kumain.

Kikiligin siguro ako pag mei taong kakantahan ako ng pasan o kaya takipsilim.Haha. As in yung dedicated sakin? :P O kaia kahit anung song basata ganun! Haha. Lexi, asa :P

Ang buhay, di mahalaga, kung ikaw ay hindi makakasama. Walang ibang idadalangin, O Diyos ko, huwag kang agawin sa akin.

And I know eventually, we'll be together one sweet day...

No comments: