Tuesday, March 13, 2007

wala lang.

I don't know why I'm posting. Maybe because I don't have something to do.

Haha. No one remembers me. No one's texting me. Kaya nga ko tinatamad magcharge ng phone eh. Yes. I'll fast first. I'll sacrifice my phone. I don' t know how long. And I am also not sure how long, so goodluck to me. But I think I can do it. My phone is lowbat. And I don't want to charge it. I still have load, but I don't want to apply for unlimited. Sayang yung load ko. Bahala na. Yes, I also need it for alarm. Bahala na.

Angaling. It was our fish cleaning during our cooking. For the first time, ako ay hindi nasugatan sa cooking. Haha. I got a perfect score. Haha. Naooverwhelm ako. First time ko kasi. Haha.

Even before reaching our classroom, I already wanted to go home. When I'm at school, I always say that I want to go home already. But it's really gloomy at home. I become happy at school. Saan ba ang tamang lugar? Ewan.

Yes. Now I know what's lacking now. Wala akong binabasang libro ngayon. Feeling ko ang kulang ko. Haha! Libro please?

I'm craving for sundae and vanilla cream. Nasan na yung manlilibre ng vanilla cream ko? Haha. Wala na ata siya. Baka ayaw na niya kong ilibre. :

I'm still learning on how to accept that fact. But it still hurts me. It's testing my patience.

Yes, I'm alone.

no regrets.....

No comments: