Monday, March 12, 2007

If I could fly away...

Yes, magpopost na ako ule sa wakes :) Chia, this is already what you’ve been waiting for :)

Flashbacks?
Ewan. Haha. Dont’ wanna make flashback. Nakakatamad. Haha. Okei, okei. Ewan
Some things went back to how they seemed to be. Gets? Ewan. Maybe a few would only get what I am saying. Uhm, changed my mind. I’ll have flashbacks!Haha

Thursday—very traumatic.
Shitty. Nabasag ko yung blender ng seatmate ko. Si anna. Antanga ko. Tsk. Anyway, ayun, good thing we already talked about it. Anna salamat talaga :) Ayun, kami nga walang blender sa bahay eh. Anyway, I think it was both our fault. Change topic. Dahil dun, nawala ako sa sarili ko nung Thursday! Haha. I’m already afraid of blenders. Haha. After that, parang mga Math ata nakatulog ako. Sorry Ms. Lagud :( Pagkatapos nun, bio, we did our investi again. Ayun, andun na yung effect nung pagkawala ko sa sarili. Medjo mukhang badtrip ako. Sorry sa mga nasungitan ko :( Tapos nung dismissal, tinapos naming yung product, tama bang ilagay yung takip nung container nung asukal ng baliktad? Like what Karol said: Alexi no bang ginagawa mo sa buhay mo?! Haha. After that, I walked to mcdo with Simone for our meeting for our marketing. Ansarap niyang asarin. Haha! Then, ayun. Grabe sobrang gipit ako. Tapos, there was this woman. She was really really nice. Pinapakain niya yung mga street children. Ambait! Mei take home pa! Then after that, Chia and Karol already had the courage to talk with the woman. Ambait kasi niya talaga. Then she asked my classmates. Are you from Holy Spirit? Then my classmates said yes. The she asked them, do you know Ms. Platon? Yes was the reply again of my classmates. Then she suddenly said, she’s my daughter :) Parang kami, woah! After that, they left me with Starr. I missed talking the Starr and it was always fun talking with her. Then I met with my mom in Red Ribbon. Ansarap talaga dun! Haha

Friday—Marketing, Juliebee and 300.
Yes, we has our marketing in the wet market near our house. Haha. We were so fast and ansarap talaga ng hipon! Naaddict din ako sa buko juice. Haha. After dismissal, Marielle, Donna and I were supposed to walk to Jollibee. Then suddenly, rain was pouring already. Haha. So then, yeah. Kasalanan an gaming ginawa. People with the age 14 and above should abstain during Friday for it is already the Lenten Season. Nako marielle. 6 na shanghai? :P Pag-asa was really fun to be with. We bonded. It was really really fun. They made my day :) My day was not yet over. My family and I went to SM North and we watched 300. It was not the kind of film that I really like. Kaya nga nakaidlip ako! Haha. Anlamig nun grabe. Anyway, ayun, mei bastos. Yuck. Haha

No flashback for Saturday and Sunday. Nothing good and nice happened.

Moday—Interaction with the Aetas
Habang kami ay nasa AVR, grabe ang kalbaryo ko. Grae talaga. Ako kasi yung taong hindi madalas magkadysmenorrhea. At sa kamalasan ay meron ako kanina. Sinabayan pa ng sakit ng ulo ko. Salamat nalang sa pang-aaliw sa’kin ni Marielle nun :(

I miss our trainings :(

Andami kong kadate! Si bana, si tere, si ena, si rio……at iba pa! Pero wala pang natutuloy kahit isa :P Nice. Haha!

I hope hindi mo namimisinterpret yun. :

I don’t like what I’m feeling now. *I feel so alone, this situation’s desperate* Carmille, thanks for making me feel better. I really love my best friend so much :)

Is this the way it’s really going down?

If I could fly away…I’d fly away..

No comments: