Monday, March 26, 2007

Puto Bungbong at si Kamz Ritualo.

Haha. Bakit Ganyan yung title? Ewan. Medjo okei na ko. Kumain kasi ako ng puto bungbong, sabay kachat ko si Kamz. Nakakatawa kasi. Haha. Oh yes. We'e back to our routine last summer. Chat and chat. Tapos sa 30 she's leaving for States. That was what also happened last year. Yes, sabi nga namin, paulet-ulet lang.

Yes. I felt sad. Dahil sa kwento? Ewan. Something was lost. Someone? End of statement. Period.

I guess we never really moved on.

Haha. Parang walang test bukas noh? Ewan.

Today, is not like the other days. Yes. Bumaba ako ng recess at lunch. Haha

This morning, our topic in the classroom was about college. Yes, 2 years from no we're already going to college. We also talked about what we like to in the future. I were to be asked, I would like to be a corporate lawyer. Haha. Yayaman ako. Sana.

Hmmm..topic.? Wala akong maisip.

I'm craving for Vanilla Cream, Halo-halo from chowking, cake from Red Ribbon, Seafood Fetuccine from Napoli's/Avenetto's and chocolates :D Haha. parinig kahit kanino.

Yes. Just changed the layout of my blog. Bakit? Kasi tumatanda na ko. Gawin na nating medjo formal. Haha. Tsaka ayoko na nung mei Never wanna say goodbye. Kasi, ewan. Kung gusto niyo malaman ang sagot, tanungin niyo ko. Haha :)

Oh my fairweather friend, why do you always approach me when you need me? Can't you approach me because you miss me or yo want to be with me?

I did it all, all for you, hoping you would see.

4 days nalang. wow. Patience :)

Wala nang katuturan ang aking post.

Ah ewan..

...but girl you make it hard to faithful. Naiintindihan mo kaya?

No comments: