Saturday, September 10, 2005

friday.....a happy day for me....saturday....boring!!...

hmmm....i've not been posting for some days.....i didn't have net card....haha....: )....anyway.....friday has been a very good day for me....and saturday was not.....so...quits!!...haha..: )
friday...uhhhmmm....that morning...we were really wondering why we had that permit or invitation....then...gil and i went with billie to get her a temporary id....then..we were at the white table.....at the front of the faculty room...which was really not white...: )....then...ms. aureda came.....she said to me......mei dala ka?....pupunta ka?....the ni said yes.....then i said to her that gilleane would aske her something....then she asked bout the permit thingy....then ms. said...wala kayong 70+ sa card...and i was..yey....then....billie was supposed to call mrs.acasio already..but.....she was..i don't know......scared or shy?....anyway....hmmm....so i was the one who called mrs.acasio..then.....she said that the letter should be 2 copies..so billie made a copy again....then...mrs.acasio called me....she said....baka kasama ka sa top 20 ng batch..matataas grade moh.....ituloy mo lang yan...pagbuthin mo pag-aaral moh..etc...then i joked her..i said..i'm the top 20..haha.....then.....when billie was still writing the other copy.....i ang gil went to the chapel to thank God...then...nother thing..umm....i surrendered my phone....in the afternoon....others got their card.....except for me....haha....after that..we went ro our training.....it was not really tiring that much..it was fun.....i really learned a lot....but...when i went to the cr..starr was there...she said..ayaw kitang makitang naka-rubbershoes..then she was...lumalayo....i know that she was joking...but i know she also feels sad too.....and so i do...then..owww yah..before we went to the training...we went ot he faculty room again to get my phone from mrs.abreu...but...she was out of sight...grrrrr.....so i asked irenne to get my phone and bring it to the gym.....but....after the training..we went to the faculty again!!...then..i asked mrs.acasio where's mrs.abreu...then she said that mrs.abreu already went home....geee.....then i told her about my phone..then she searched in mrs.abreu's drawer...and it was not there..so she called mrs.abreu...and mrs.abreu said that it was with irenne....so..we went down..and we saw a sign.....so we went to the registrar's office.....we saw the top 20.....and i was there...then the guard won't let me out because i didn't have the permit....so...i asked the guard if i could get a permit from a teacher..i asked mrs.acasio..but she refused....then.....she said that she would just let me borrow her phone to text my mom..then.....she said....why don't i just call so it would be faster...so we were picked up by my mom...and we dropped gil in mercury.....then...irenne called me.....she said she's sorry..she forgot that my phone was with her....then..we went to a children's party...haha....in mcdo.....of course i didn't join the games....haha..: )

saturday..we got my card...and my cellphone...haha..i went to anna miranda's house.....unfortunately...we weren't able to finish our real business...hehe..: )..we went to g4.....i was really BORED....errrr.....

brb...

No comments: