Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Be the master of your emotions :)

Yeah. I'm in the mood for an english post :)

No, I was not busy. I was just lazy to post. Haha! Hmmm...these days, yes, I learned a lot :) Good for me. Yes, it was just a matter of deciding for myself and choosing then...poof! Back to what I wanted to be :D Haha! Yes, I'm so blurry. Enough of that.

It's just 3 weeks before the Opening of Classes. Excited? I don't know. Maybe I just want to start already my new year. Yes, this time I'm already so decided of what I'm going to dothis school year. I'll study hard already and try to be a better person. Haha. I'm not kidding. Anyway, before that, there's still these remianing weeks and I don't know yet what to do with those remaining weeks. The summer training, I think we would not have that already. 5 training days left. Haha.

Good thiing I'm reading something this time :) I'm not yet finish with it, but it's really a good one :) I'll post a review for it maybe the next days :)

Out of words already. Well, at least I have a direction :)

Meh, lintuak na kanta talaga yan! Napakagaling nung title, sakto sa araw! You're so good in introducing huh?

Nasan ka man ngayon, ano mang oras na ikaw ay nangangailangan, tawag ka lang sa amin, at parang andito ka na rin :)
Sugarfree is really good :)

like so many friends we've lost along the way..

No comments: