Thursday, May 17, 2007

Naaalala ko ang mga gabi.

What's with the title? Aba hindi ko alam. Haha. Jeepney kasi yung nagpplay sa WMP eh. Kaya ayun yung title. Wowiez, tapos ko na yung Traveller's Gift :) I'm so so happy :) Haha.

The book was about David Ponder, a man who is in the most critical part of his life. He was not really a man of faith, but a man of reason as he admitted in the story. After having an accident, he found himself in the office of President Harry Truman. David time travelled and he met 7 persons who are really significant in history. David met President Harry Truman, King Solomon, Joshua Chamberlain, Christopher Colombus, Anne Frank, President Abraham Lincoln and Angel Gabriel. Each of them gave David a scroll which had every decision and those decisions taught David the most important lessons of life. I won't tell the ending. It's for you to find out :)

Here's the summary of the decisions.

  1. The buck stops here. I am resoponsible for my past and future.
  2. I will seek wisdom. I will be a servant to others.
  3. I am a person of action. I sieze the moment. I choose now.
  4. I have a decided heart. My destiny is assured.
  5. Today I will choose to be happy. I am the possessor of a grateful spirit.
  6. I will greet this day with a forgiving spirit. I will forgive myself.
  7. I will persist without exception. I am a person of great faith.

Okay, enough of the Traveller's Gift. If you want to have a copy, go to Fullybooked :D

Mei kung ano kami sa Monday, actually di ko alam kung game ba talaga o kung ano. Pero naeexcite ako :) I miss my teammates :)

Yeah, I'm already finish reading so next in my list is wrapping. Haha. Tinatamad pa ko magbalot ng libro. Bahala na. Basta gusto ko maging classmate sina Starr, Carmille, Donna at Chia. Kahit sino sa kanila para masaya :D Haha. Kahit anong section okay lang sa'kin. Puro naman mei "Ka". Haha. Angaling nga hindi nawawalan ng nagtetext sa'kin. Amazaing. Joke. Ewan. Haha. Wala na kong masabi :)

Honey why are you calling me so late?Kelan kaya may magiging sweet sa'kin ule? Haha.

No comments: