Thursday, April 12, 2007

Don't Matter

Title Explanation: Wala lang. Ayan yung kantang nagpplay sa laptop ngayon eh. Haha.

We ran out of internet card that's why I was not able to post the past few days. Nothing new, except for my sickness. Kawawa naman ako. Haha. I really do not know if it has something to with my pets. Haha! Yung mga ameoba. Tsk tsk. Actuallly, last night, my stomach was already really aching but I did not mind it. Until at aroun 3:30 in the morning, the pain woke me up. Namimilipit na ko sa sakit grabe. Of course, first instinct, go to the comfort room. So I went to the comfort room. After the comfort room session, I was still feeling pain. Yes, and I tried a lot of things that would make the pain disappear until I ended up with the best and last, hot compress. So at around quarter to 6, I was able to go back to sleep. When I woke up, still with the hot compress, I already felt better. Until I started eating. Sa tatlong subo pa lang namilipit na ko sa sakit. Argh. So then I stopped eating. Then after that, I waited for the noodles to be cooked. Good thing my stomach did not reacted when I ate the noodles without oil. And now I don't know what to eat for the rest of the day. Goodluck to me. : Feel ko mei nakain akong kung ano. Haha.

Sikat na sikat na si Ederlyn sa mga text ah :P Sino siya? Di ko rin alam. Haha. Lageh nagtetext sa akin eh :P Sa katauhan ng tatlong tao sa aking pagkakaalam. Si Agel, Ate Citters at Chia. Haha!

Kausap ko si Starr ngayon sa sun. Nakakatawa :D Haha!

If you're always watching MTV, siguro mapapansin mo yung video nung song na "Kai". Anong meron? Ewan. Abangan. Haha! I just can't understand. The generation today is really quite different. Maybe the Filipino society is quite able to adapt already the new generation's behavior. Haha. Anlabo ko. Oh well.

I wish we have trainings. It's really kinda boring. I think I should go already.

"Nobody wanna see us together but it don't matter, no."

No comments: