Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Say NO to Space Shuttle.

Yes, back to everyday blogging. It's already summer. This is my first day of my real summer. It was supposed to be yesterday, but I went to EK with my classmates.

flashaback....

Thursday
Yes, nagdate kami ni Donna. We photocopied my notes in AP, we bough sun sim and ate in Chowking. Yes, we were poverty. Secret na kung saan namin nakuha ang aming pera :P My 2 weeks craving for Halo-Halo was finally over. Haha

Friday
Last day of tests. I did not study that much. I was not able to absorb that much. AP test was quite hard. Haha. Oh well. We went to SM North. Yes, my Sophomore year is finally over. Goodbye to our school for awhile.

Saturday
Nothing special and important. I just stayed at home. :s Mei bago na kaming chip sa magic sing. Haha :D

Sunday
Palm Sunday, the start of Holy Week. Of course we went to church and celebrated Mass. Then we went to SM North again. We shopped. Then went to Tandang Sora, bonded with my cousins. I was sort of pressured during the night though.

Monday-EK! :)
At last, the day finally came. For the last minute, I decided to join my classmates. Haha. It was really not crowded. We did not even encountered so many lines. Paulit-ulit pa kami sa Jungle Log Jam at Rio Grande. Donna was my partner. I did not face my fear. Hindi ako duwag na tao. Pero ang kinakatakutan ko talaga sa lahat, yung Space Shuttle. It's not that I'm afraid of heights. Ewan, feel ko kasi aatakihin ako sa puso dun sa mga paslide na sobrang bilis Gets niyo ba? Haha. Ayun :) I'll ride the space shuttle, maybe someday :) Tapos angaling, yung sa Rio Grande, twice namin nasakyan yung number 7 :P Wala lang :) Sa Wheel of Fate, gumawa kami ng dramatic video ni Donna :P Basta masaya talaga :) Sobra :) Maraming salamat sa Pag-asa :) Mga 12 na ko nakauwi. Haha! All pictures in videos in my multiply :)

Today..
Yes, mei hangover pa ko. Ansaya kasi. Oh well. It's really boring. Feeling ko magbabasa nalang ako. Haha. Ang boring takte. Isalaba nio ko. Haha. :) Inaantok pa ko.

The Importance of Repetition:
"It is just about practising and repeating the action until you get used to it and it is not already necessary thinking about it."

Dalawin niyo naman ako sa bahay para masaya :D

Sana after Holy Week na at April 20 :)


+3 weeks to go.+

No comments: