Monday, April 16, 2007

Doon sa Lexington Avenue.



Ang totoo, wala kong masabi sa post ko ngayon. So just bear with me.

Just spread happiness.
Keep them within me.
Throw them all away.
Avoid.

After my session last night, I came up with those conclusions and sort of plan of actions. Yes, I'll be sensitive already. I'll change already.
I'll go for some brief flashbacks
Last friday, we went to so many places. Too bad, I was still having that stoamach ache and additional migraine. Our first destination was SM North. After, we went to DSWD and DFA. We needed to fix so many things. Too bad, we failed. Haha. After that we went to MOA. Still big. Haha. We shopped then ate then shopped. We also bought Starbs. Ang aking Vanilla Cream. Haha. I do remember one person when it comes to Vanilla Cream. It's not that she likes it. I'm the one who likes it. It is because she said she''ll treat me one. Haha.
Saturday, we went to Tandang Sora.

Sunday, we also went to Tandang Sora. Haha.

Doon sa Lexington Avenue,
Siguro ay may kung ano,
May taong nagtatago,
Nagsession hanggang makatulog.


I was hurt.
On our way to DFA, the traffic light was still in red so we stopped. Then suddenly, this kid went to our window, the one on my side. He leaned on the window. No leaning on the glass nga diba? Then I knocked. Then he suddenly said, "Kamukha mo si Bakekang!". Then he left. Ouch. Ganun ba ko kapangit? Sorry na. Alam ko namang pangit talaga ko.

Another one, my dad bought some softdrinks. I was not really allowed to drink softdrink. Actually, I was the only who was not allowing myself. Haha. First thing on my mind was, drinking softdrinks might aggravate the pain I was feeling in my stomach.
I miss pag-asa. I miss my job being the english secretary. Yes, doing my responsibilities during the last day was fun. Haha. It was fun waiting? Yes, I can say it was quite fun. My way on the faculty room was unforgettable. Haha.



Yes, well..enough.

Pagod na ko dude. Ano na?

Credits: Aly for the pix :)

No comments: